OFFER DEADLINE16/10/2020 17:00 - Europe/Brussels
EU RESEARCH FRAMEWORK PROGRAMMEH2020 / Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions COFUND
Turkish Scientific and Technological Research Council (TÜBİTAK) has been conducting European Commission Horizon 2020 Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions Cofund program “Co-Funded Brain Circulation2 Scheme (CoCirculation2)”. The program aiming to invite experienced researchers to both academic and non-academic research performing organizations located in Turkey.
As one of the leading private universities in Turkey, Bahçeşehir University (BAU) invites researchers who have a research background in the following topics. Istanbul-Besiktas located BAU has 10 faculties, 2 colleges, 2 vocational schools and, a graduate education Institute which has 12 different programs.
With its developing laboratory infrastructure in 6 different campuses in the city of Istanbul, BAU is waiting for your research proposals. You will be provided with the necessary support for your application by BAUTTO, the admission processes, supervisor matching, institutional infrastructure information/details, and recommendations for writing a strong research proposal.
For more information and research opportunities in BAU please visit our website or directly contact us via e-mail.
- Information and Communication Technologies (ICT): Big data and Data Analytics, Internet of Things (IoT) (mobile communication technologies), Cyber Security and/or Cryptology, Blockchain, Cloud Computing and/or Virtualization, Simulation and Game Technologies.
- Energy: Digital Transformation, Energy Modelling, Power Conversion, Transmission and Distribution, Energy Efficiency and other energy related topics.
- Agriculture and Food: Digital Technologies in Agriculture and Food, Nutrition and Dietetics, Farming Economy, Sustainable Agriculture.
- Machinery Manufacturing: Additive Manufacturing, Robotics and Mechatronics, Factory Automation Systems.
- Health: Biomedical Equipment Technologies, Diagnostic and Diagnostic Kits, Computational Drug Design, Vaccine, Biomaterials.
- Other Topics: Educational Technologies, Advanced and Smart Materials, Science, Technology and Society.
The responsibility for the hosting offers published on this website, including the hosting description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.