ORGANISATION/COMPANYInstitute of Nuclear Physics Polish Academy of Sciences
RESEARCHER PROFILERecognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE18/12/2020 23:00 - Europe/London
LOCATIONPoland › Cracow
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK40
OFFER STARTING DATE01/02/2021
- will participate in projects involving the use of X-rays in biological, chemical and materials sciences.
- will be required to define their own research program within research using X-ray sources, both with the use of large-scale and laboratory research infrastructure and with the use of high-resolution X-ray spectroscopy, diffraction and tomography.
- will be responsible for supervising diploma theses carried out at the NZ53 Department
Type of contract: employment: for a fixed period of 33 months.
well equipped facilities, the tools required for research: computer farms and cloud computing infrastructure, software, servers, etc.
work in active an inspiring environment; an active seminar program, the possibility for close collaborations with other research institutes,
access to world-class experts,
from day one enhanced maternity, adoption and shared parental leave and four weeks paid paternity partner leave
Substantive questions regarding this competition can be addressed to dr. hab. Jakub Szlachetko to the following address: email@example.com.
Web site for additional job details
REQUIRED EDUCATION LEVELPhysics: PhD or equivalentChemistry: PhD or equivalent
REQUIRED LANGUAGESENGLISH: Excellent
- PhD in physics or related fields: chemistry, physical chemistry or materials science
- experience in working with research equipment and analysis of experimental data
- experience in preparing scientific publications
- knowledge of the English language at a level enabling easy communication in the field of scientific presentations and preparation of publications
- experience and activity in the field of research using X-rays will be seen as an asset
- PostDoc experience at research university or institute abroad
The application should include:
- motivation letter
- min. 2 recommendation letters
- copy of document confirming possession of doctoral degree
- list of scientific achievements (list of publications, list of conference speeches, fellowships)
- a statement of consent to the processing of personal data for recruitment purposes
containing information about career
- submissions may also contain additional information that is useful to assess qualifications and scientific achievements of the candidate.
Selected applicants will be notified of further stages of recruitment.
Open, Transparent, Merit based Recruitment procedures of Researchers (OTM-R)
Know more about it at Institute of Nuclear Physics Polish Academy of Sciences
Know more about OTM-R
EURAXESS offer ID: 571482
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.