ORGANISATION/COMPANYmdw - University of Music and Performing Arts Vienna
RESEARCH FIELDArts › Other
RESEARCHER PROFILERecognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE14/10/2020 09:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONAustria › Vienna
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK40
OFFER STARTING DATE01/11/2020
- Representation of the artistic subjects harpsichord and basso continuo in the fields of study concert and instrumental (singing) pedagogy, the advancement and development of the arts
- Chamber music and ensemble lessons
- Holding of the courses "Didactics Harpsichord" and "Teaching Practice Harpsichord"
- Teaching and examination activities as well as student support
- Participation in organisational, administrative and evaluation tasks
Gross salary, according to the collective agreement, amounts to € 5,245.60 per month (14 salaries per year). A possible higher salary, depending on qualifications and previous experience, is subject to appointment negotiations.
Applications must be submitted in electronic form via the mdw application portal https://www.mdw.ac.at/bewerbungsportal. All application material should be sent in PDF format.
The University of Music and Performing Arts Vienna is committed to the equal treatment of all qualified applicants regardless of sex, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, world-view, age, or disability.
The University is particularly interested in increasing the percentage of women working in the artistic, scientific and general university personnel ranks. It therefore expressly encourages qualified women to apply.
It should be specifically mentioned, however, that applicants who are invited to the audition will not receive remuneration from the university for incurred travel and hotel expenses.
REQUIRED LANGUAGESGERMAN: Excellent
- international concert activity as soloist and chamber musician
- diverse stylistic competence in historical basso continuo playing
- teaching experience appropriate to the job
- Experience in area of organisation, ability to work in a team
- Expertise in a second historical keyboard instrument
- a completed domestic or equivalent foreign university education or artistic aptitude corresponding to the intended position
- excellent artistic qualifications for the subject to be performed in its entirety (solo playing, basso continuo, chamber music/ensemble)
- excellent pedagogical aptitude for the subject to be filled
EURAXESS offer ID: 561960
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.