ORGANISATION/COMPANYPolitechnika Rzeszowska (The Rzeszow University of Technology)
RESEARCH FIELDEngineering › Mechanical engineering
RESEARCHER PROFILERecognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE19/10/2020 23:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONPoland › Stalowa Wola
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK36
OFFER STARTING DATE20/10/2020
ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE COMPETITION
INSTITUTION: The Rzeszow University of Technology – the Faculty of Mechanics and Technology
CITY: Stalowa Wola
POSITION: adjunct in Department of Components Manufacture and Production
FIELD: Engineering sciences
DISCIPLINE: mechanical engineering
DATE OF ANNOUNCEMENT: 18.09.2020
DEADLINE FOR SUBMITTING OFFERS: 19.10.2020
EXPECTED DATE OF EMPLOYMENT: 20.10.2020
DATE OF COMPETITION CONCLUSION: 01.11.2020
TYPE OF CONTRACT: temporary – to 30.09.2022 (Permanent / Temporary / To be defined / Other)
JOB STATUS: part-time (Full-time / Part-time / Negotiable / Other)
KEYWORDS: construction and drives of heavy machinery and working machines, safety of special-purpose vehicles, construction of special and special-purpose vehicles
DESCRIPTION (field, expectations, comments):
- knowledge of issues in the field of construction and drives of heavy and working machines, safety of special purpose vehicles,
- knowledge of the issues in the field of internal combustion engines,
- active participation in scientific research on heavy and working machinery,
- cooperation with industry and scientific institutions, implementation of works commissioned by the industrial environment.
Candidates for the above position should meet the following requirements:
• to have doctor’s degree in the discipline of building and operating machinery (or equivalent),
• to fulfill requirements as described in the regulation dated 20th of July 2018 Higher Education and Science (Regulations from 2018, position 1668 with changes) and Rzeszow University of Technology Statute dated 27th of June 2019);
• to have a knowledge of special-purpose vehicles,
• to have an ability to run didactic lessons on one’s own,
• to have an academic achievement relevant to the field of machine construction and operation,
• to obey generally approved professional ethics.
- an application addressed to the Rector of the Rzeszow University of Technology,
- CV, personal questionnaire,
- a copy of documents confirming the title,
- a written statement from the candidate that Rzeszow University of Technology will be his/her first (main) place of work in the case when he/she wins the competition for the position,
- statement of consent to the processing of personal data contained in the job offer for the needs necessary to carry out the recruitment process in accordance with Article 6, Section 1 (a) of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of 27 April 2016 (Official Journal of the EU, L 119, 2016, p. 1).
Place of submitting documents:
The documents should be submitted at The Faculty of Mechanics and Technology deanery, ul. Kwiatkowskiego 4, 37-450 Stalowa Wola
The Rzeszow University of Technology reserves the right to close the contest without appointing a candidate.
Candidates will be notified in writing of the outcome of the contest.
Positive recommendation of the jury is the basis for initiating the procedure leading to employment in the Rzeszow University of Technology in accordance with the procedure set out in the Statute of the RUT. The final decision on employment is made by Rector.
In accordance with Article 13 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Official Journal of the EU, L 119, 2016, p. 1) hereinafter referred to as the regulation, we inform as follows:
- The administrator of your personal data is Ignacy Łukasiewicz University of Technology in Rzeszów seated at Al. Powstańców Warszawy 12, 35-959 Rzeszów, tel. +48 17 865 1100, email address: email@example.com.
- Contact details of the Data Protection Officer (DPO): tel. +48 17 865 1775, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your personal data shall be processed solely for the purpose of conducting the recruitment process for an employee post at the Rzeszow University of Technology. All data that is mandatory (and stipulated by the Labour Code on 26 June 1974 – Journal of Laws of 2018, item 917) shall be processed in accordance with Article 6, Section 1, letter b of the regulation and other data provided by you shall be processed in accordance with Article 6, Section 1, letter a of the regulation.
- The provision of personal data is mandatory for all that is required by labour law regulations whereas data provisions beyond this scope are optional and do not affect the recruitment process.
- Your personal data shall not be disclosed to third parties, except as provided for by law, nor will it be provided to a recipient in a third country or an international organization.
- Your personal data shall be stored during the recruitment period, after which, if the employment contract is not concluded, the paper documents shall be sent back to the address provided in the documents, and the electronic data shall be permanently deleted to prevent your data recovery.
- You have the right to request the access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing concerning the data subject or to object to processing as well as the right to data portability.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on your consent before its withdrawal.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you consider that the processing of personal data relating to you infringes the regulation.
- You have the right not to be subject to a decision based on automated processing, including profiling.
 Art.6, Section 1, letter b of the regulation: processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract.
 Art.6, Section 1, letter a of the regulation: the data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes.
REQUIRED EDUCATION LEVELEngineering: PhD or equivalent
REQUIRED LANGUAGESPOLISH: Excellent
EURAXESS offer ID: 561959
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.